Waiting... not my strong suite.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Waiting requires patience. And patience is NOT a virtue that I possess in copious amounts. I try. And I have definitely gotten better over the years. However, I find that waiting for something I really want makes me irritable. And I am waiting for a lot right now.

I am waiting for my homeschool books to come in so that I can plan my lessons and start school with the kids. There were back orders and they held my order for two weeks before sending it just thursday. I think I will be waiting a while for that one. Sigh. So disappointed.

I am waiting for review books to come in. I usually have so many I don't know where to start. These last few weeks have been a lull, so I have nothing to occupy my time. And this means that they will most likely all come in at once and I will have to read 10 books in a few weeks plus post all the reviews. :(

I am waiting to start my fall schedule with the kids, but for this I kind of need the school books.

I am waiting for bible study to start

I am waiting for payday so that we can go grocery shopping and get more formula, diapers, and groceries.

Waiting for kamloops mom's swap in october so that I can get rid of the 5 garbage bags sitting in my garage.

Waiting for my pictures to come in that I ordered over a week ago! Anxious to get photos into the frames on my wall (currently with pictures of strangers)

Waiting waiting waiting. I feel like my life is on hold right now until some of these things come to pass, and although I am managing, I am not enjoying the process.

Sigh, so... until another day, until another open post office day when hopefully something, ANYTHING will come in the mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment